Friday, December 17, 2010

Only God can make such beauty.........

So after writing yesteday's post, I came out this morning to get into my car to head to work and I looked down at my dark blue coat and was totally taken back by the beauty that God had created for me! There, gently drifting down from the cloudy sky came individual snow flakes ....which landed on my coat and thru the contrast on the dark blue it showed God's wonderful handywork. I smiled from ear to ear!

Who doubts that the Lord Jesus exists? Take a look at that snowflake!!! Each one different....awesome is what I say! And leave it to my Heavenly Father to "toy" with me this morning....... knowing full well that I am "not comfortable" with this whole snow/white stuff........ at all. So He sprinkles my coat with these beautiful snowflakes....... and I am, of course, totally blown away!!!!
He is amazing and HE IS ABLE!
Thanks for loving me even when I grumble Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment