Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ah ha! I caught them collecting themselves in the field.......

It is becoming quite the usual site to find my dear LARGE feathered friends either crossing the road to this field in front of me, or all together on the other side just gathering. They are so ugly they are cute. And they are just so big and clunky...... they are funny to see running.
Today I have to do my grocery shopping for the week, but I feel totally uninspired as to what to make for dinner. I am getting really lazy and don't want to make a fancy dinner since I would much rather knit....... but I know something other than hamburger helper would be great too. The sun is out and it looks so nice and warm outside, but it is still only about 20 degrees. It is suppose to be really nice tomorrow..... can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment