Saturday, March 27, 2010

GETTING IT DONE


Well, Monday will be my last day of class and it involves the final in order to get my certificate so I can take my test. I am totally trusting God to get thru this test and the state exam. At first I didn't want to do this, but now, I am totally wanting to do my best, pass the test and get my license. Soon.
I have a cold - started coming down with it on Thursday but now it is full blown. Oh well.... such is life.
I am restless with my knitting - now that my washing machine is fine I can finish felting my original bag and I am making a little monster that has to be felted as well. I want to make the bag from KnitPicks but the darn thing was not working out when I was originally working on it and I ripped it out. So, I think I will try it again and with a different yarn - I hated to yarn I was working with. You know, that makes all the difference in the world!
Time to study, clean and knit..... then Jessica wants to meet up at school. Maybe we will go out and look at the new baby and it's adoptive mithers.

No comments:

Post a Comment