Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sigh..... thank goodness it's spring and the sun is out!


My employer has asked that I take a licensing class that starts next week on 3/22 and runs to 3/29. In Rome, NY. Yikes! It goes from 8:30 to 5:00pm and I have to take notes and stay away AND
I CAN'T KNIT!!!!!
I am a little stressed out about stepping out of my comfort zone, but I am very thankful that this waited for now because I don't have to worry about snow etc. I will have Scott drive me there on Sunday afternoon so I know how to get there okay. There are notes to take, tests to take and I am meeting strange people I don't know and taking tests that make me very afraid.
I guess that it is okay that it happened so fast so I don't have too much time to think about what I have to do etc.
I really didn't want to do this at my age. I want to retire in 7 years.....this is too much work for just 7 years and the "promise" of a raise........
I feel in control right now about the whole thing - I just hope I can find my way around. I know I will feel better after I talk to Scott and he tells me how easy it will be to get there.
I regret that this messes up Abby's doctor's appoint on Friday.
Arggggg........

1 comment:

  1. Where in Rome are you going to be. I do clinic Tues and Thurs afternnons. AT the college, u ole lady!
    and yes it is very easy, you need to get a new york atlas - they are the best.

    ReplyDelete