Friday, March 19, 2010

I'M FEELING IN CONTROL TODAY......COOL CAT KATHY




Well, my attitude is much better. The sun is out and Scott is going show me where I am suppose to go. It will be just fine. I will take my knitting, eat my lunch in the car and chill. It is nicer weather now, at least this didn't happen in winter time.


I will try and do my best and I will not stress out about the test. I have no choice, I have to do this and I have to do my best. God will do the rest!


I look forward to knitting at lunch in my truck - hooking up with my shuffle and listening to music and knitting. Just awesome! My first lunch is going to be a P&J sandwhich. Yum!


I just bought the pattern for that cute bag that is in this picture from KnitPicks - I love their stuff! I am going to work on this project during my lunch breaks next week! I love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment