Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm back! I finished my fourth test and PASSED! That horrible burden has now been lifted and I can get back to knitting, blogging, walking, and praying! It was definately the Lord who got me thru that test - the answers were not coming to my brain so easily, I was exhausted and I just wanted to give up. BUT, the Lord did not give up on me and so I was able to pass. I am so glad that I have my life back.

Today is Mother's Day and it snowed! It started last night as thick rain and then it turned to snow by the time we got home from shopping at Kohls. Woke up to all white on the ground and I had to find a pair of gloves to put on when I went out to get the broom to clean the snow off the cars off before church.

I am working on a little ruffled felted purse - just about done, working on the handles right now and then ready to felt. I a not sure I like it. Will hold my judgement until I have put it in the washer.

Well, hope you enjoy my rose breated grosbeak and the snow.

Feels GREAT to be back in the saddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment