Sunday, June 13, 2010

My finished felted purse................

Finished putting the flowers on the purse I had knit and felted and feel that it is pretty darn cute. It's a tiny little thing, probably just good enough for an evening out with your cell phone, drivers lic. and a tissue or female things - not room for much more.

My husband wants me to enter it in the NY State Fair -probably will. The only problem with entering stuff in the NY State Fair is getting your stuff out there to be judged. Many years ago I had entered lots of different things from jams and jellies to photographs.............. came home with an Honorable Mention in my photograph. My Mom had several of her things judged and got a couple blue ribbons. Still thinking about it but will look on line about what class to put felted items in.

Working hard on finishing up the current purse I am working on. It will have store bought handles............... maybe buttons. I am feeling inspired.

Boxing Hall of Fame parade went really well, no rain and a great crowd. Our float was cute and our super heros did a great job! I am tired and it is time to start our movie and more knitting.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment