Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A STORMY AFTERNOON SKY





At the end of the day on June 28th, there were lots of tornado warnings out and severe thunderstorms all around us. As the sun was setting at the end of the day I went out on our deck and was totally put in awe at the scene in front of us - no doubt that Jesus is totally in control of the beauty of this earth!


Scott took these pictures - really cool huh?
Thank goodness the storms didn't come close to us, and I pray for those that had the tornados in their yards and had damage done. We have had our "turn" dealing with wind damage and while I am not asking someone else have a chance to experience it, I am glad that it did not come back to us this time.
While I love spring, summer and fall - I don't like the violent storms.
Stay safe and enjoy the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment