Friday, June 18, 2010

NEW KNITTING/FELTING PROJECT........

I finished my other purse (picture coming, waiting to put handles on it ----) and started my next felting project. Scuffs!!! The picture is not that great, the color of the wool is gray and white - the color of my husband's cat Molly - so I call these Molly Scuffs! They will be felted and I might possibly put soles on the bottom.


The wool is soooo soft, and reminds me so much of Molly. Abby wants a pair of pink ones if they felt nice.
The picture on the right is my next project AFTER the Molly Scuffs. Felted flip flops!!!! I ordered the pattern today - I am nuts I know. Wait until my husband finds out that I am spending money on my knitting addiction..............

The project and pattern is getting rave reviews on Ravelry and so I just can't pass it up! I love flip flops in the summer - I can't go bear foot any more so I have to have something on my feet and I hate socks in the summer!
I will keep you posted on the progress of that. I will not start them until I have finished at least one pair of Molly Scuffs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment