Thursday, September 16, 2010

ROAD TRIP!



Well tomorrow Scott and I leave for a short road trip to back to his home town of Owosso, Michigan. The girls are staying home, both have jobs and responsibilities here. I am honestly kind of looking forward to a road trip with just the two of us, but I am also a little nervous leaving the girls here alone.


Thank goodness for cell phones and computers and hot spots. I will keep in touch with them via all those different ways. I also will also keep in touch with my Mom while I am gone via my cell phone. When we go thru Canada there will be no cell phone reception which will be a little disturbing but I think my kids will be fine for the few hours we will be out of contact.


I am looking very forward to the trip also because on our way back to NY we will be stopping at the Mary Maxim store which is full of wonderful yarns, patterns, needles etc. I will refrain from spending a large amount of money, but if I find something really different and not something I can easily get here in my local kraft stores.


I spent way too much money the last time I went, but this time I will refrain from spending so much money! We are heading into winter and time to tighten the belt! I am taking the computer with me so hopefully I will keep a dailly blog on the road trip! Looking forward to trying to letterbox in Owosso too!

No comments:

Post a Comment