Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Two recent finishes..........

So here is what I have been working on for the last couple weeks. The blueberry hat is for someone at church who is having a baby boy and the pink hat is for someone who is having a baby girl! Now I am working on a couple other hats - no one in particular is getting my next batch. I am making a felted "helmet" type hat with earflaps. I was having a hard time with the directions and so I went to my new fave place, Ravelry and those ladies were super and they helped me to move along with the directions.
I really am getting frustrated with not being able to move pictures around within my blog, but I guess they don't look so bad today on this entry. There is so much to learn on the internet and this computer........ all the little tricks I just don't have the patience to learn!!!! Mrs. B. showed me the photo thing and I still can't get it working!
Well, I don't dwell on the frustration and I in turn it into knitting time!!!! I am really finding my knitting time very precious to me....... that means winter is coming and I need my stress points relaxed by knitting.........
Speaking of that..... I am off this computer and on my way to knit!


1 comment: