Sunday, February 26, 2012

Knitting my foolish fingers off!

I am turning into a knitting mad woman! Making great progress on the helmet hat - actually ran out of wool and I will be leaving here in an hour or so to go to Joanne's to get the rest of the wool to finish this helmet hat. I am sooooo darn close! I already have a project for the left over wool! I have also started and will probably finish tonight - a pattern I got off someone's blog. It is called a barn bag.
This is really cute and fast to work up. In this picture it is made with cotton wool, but I think with the left over wool from the helmet hat I am going to make another one of these bags only bigger and then felt it and see what happens. I am starting to get brave aren't I? I have to find someone who wants to buy or trade for sock yarn. I really have no desire to make socks again.....well, at least fingering weight. It's off to Joanne's - never need a reason to stop and smell, touch and buy yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment