Monday, February 27, 2012

Signs of Spring......and an attitude change

So I thought that maybe it would cool to start sharing all the signs of spring that my heart searches for during these late winter months. Since we had such a mild and blessed winter the spring sign that I took a picture is showing up a little earlier than normal.
I had good prayer time while driving to work and am trying very hard to make changes in my attitude, my words, my deeds etc. I am no longer going to search all over the internet for horrible stories - the world is full of darkness, distruction and just plain evil and I need to stay positive, happy, filled with the goodness of Christ and how can I have a positive attitude and speak of Christ's goodness when I have my head stuck in the events and darkness of this world? I am working hard to let no negative words flow out....about people, things or certainly no negative opinions which NO ONE needs right?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful thoughts indeed! I need to take a page from your book. The best advice for myself would be to stop watching the evening news! It seems like they only report the sad things in life :(

    I am quite stupid about these sorts of things, but is that maple sap collecting? Or just nifty bird houses made from buckets?!?

    ReplyDelete