Friday, February 17, 2012

Shhhh......don't say it too loud......

I think my desire to knit is starting to come back! It went away right after the passing of Fiona, my knitting buddy. She took a lot from me when she left.....she was so much a part of my heart and soul.
Getting through a mild blessed winter and adopting Misha and Raina ---- the black cloud is leaving and the house feels full of frisky life from the girls. I have picked up my needles again and have finished and felted three projects already. Instead of just wanting to crawl in my bed and sleep like a hibernating black bear, I am staying up a little longer in the evenings and getting up a little earlier to once again become a part of my family's life and I'm taking back my own life. If you have never dealt with diagnosed depression and seasonal anxiety then the above words will not make sense to you. God is always faithful to hold me up and guide me through these dark times in my life.....and He is ALWAYS the light I cling to during the darkness that covers my heart and mind until the real sunshine of spring and summer come! I love you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment