Sunday, November 14, 2010

A trip home...............



I went home to spend the weekend with my Mom and Dad. I left early this morning and driving by the lake on my way to get to the thruway, the lake called out to me!

You know, growing up on the end of one of the Finger Lakes - you take for granted the beauty of the lakes. I spent many many hours at friend's lake cottages, sailing, swimming, and always fishing with my grandpa on the old pier (which is now gone).
So I stopped at the Lake Park - put on my coat and walked and walked and walked......... it was GREAT! The waves were white caps and splashing so hard on the shore that most of the time I was getting a shower! It was so early that there were not too many people out there. It was a refreshing walk and really, I was not alone......... I asked Jesus to come with me!!!
Just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment