Monday, November 15, 2010

Okay, I am getting buried in knitting projects!!!








This is my first time using lace weight wool - and I think it will be my last. lol It is a simple enough pattern and it is going along good enough - but it is a Christmas present for a co worker and I hope I get it done in time for Christmas! I can hardly wait for the purple to turn in to the sof green color!

Now you see that I am definately keeping myself too busy!



This is what I call a pencil scarf - a pattern I got from my Mom. I like it because it makes a long thin little scarf - I make it about 90 inches long so you can wrap it around your neck about three or four times and still have long tails hanging down. It is a real simple pattern and one you can do with your eyes closed!!!!


This little gem is going to end up being a Toadstool Rattle! I found it on a blog and since I have a passion for all things having to do with mushrooms (I even love eating them!) I am knitting this up for a soon to arrive baby! Hope I get more knitting time in so I get it done in time!


1 comment:

  1. maybe you shouldn't have some many projects going at the same time - hahaha like I don't do that.

    ReplyDelete